URvet Care is seeking experienced customer service representatives for multiple locations in New York City.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Providing excellent client care/service and communication
- Performing clerical duties related to veterinary care and treatment
- Processing invoices and payments
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Providing miscellaneous support to the veterinary team
- Using veterinary management software to schedule appointments in accordance with clinic guidelines, according to the type of visit
- Using our computer system as directed to accurately enter and retrieve records, generate call-back reports, appointment lists, fees and charges, and to maintain the database
INSERT PAWS INSTEAD OF N-DASHES TO THE LEFT
- Have a passion for animals
- Previous experience in a veterinary clinic preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service position