URvet Care is looking for receptionists for multiple locations in new York City.
The receptionist is usually the first person to welcome a client into the clinic and the last person the client sees when they leave. The interactions you have with a client can determine how the client perceives the quality of medical services being offered. A good receptionist must have excellent communication skills and be able to handle a variety of questions and requests from pet owners. We are looking for receptionists that have a customer service- focused attitude, the ability to manage multiple tasks, and professionalism under stress.
Responsibilities of Receptionists include:
- Answer phone calls and callbacks
- Perform client intake, including asking screening questions
- Check-in and discharge clients
- Schedule appointments and procedures
- Fill medical prescriptions
- Process payment transactions
- Enter data into a digital billing program
- Update and file patient charts
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email
- Assist with pet supply purchases, such as food, supplements, and grooming items