URvet Care is seeking veterinary assistants to work in a team-led practice at our location in New York City. We have state-of-the-art medical equipment and offer a wide range of services.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of veterinary clinic
- Assisting veterinarians with various tasks to ensure patients receive the care and attention they require
- Having the characteristics of kindness and empathy
- Lovingly handling and restraining pets for their exams
- Assisting team members as needed during surgeries, x-rays, and various procedures
- Acting as an extra set of eyes and ears to assist in monitoring, recording, and tracking patient symptoms and owner concerns
Salary: Up to $30/hour commensurate with experience
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience as Veterinary Assistant
- A passion for animals and excellent communication skills.
- An attention to detail and ability to add to the efficiency of our practice.
- Excellent communication skills